Thursday, April 2, 2015

Mix Tape of the Day: April 2, 2015 - ABBA!

I don't care who you are. Listening to ABBA songs should just make you happy! Every single one is a pleasure.  Here are my favorites!  Those Swedish folk really knew how to have fun.

5. Waterloo - ABBA (1974)

The best song to fight a war to.
7. Mamma Mia - ABBA (1975)

This is just the greatest song to set a musical around (if you absolutely had to create an ABBA musical for some reason).
8. Fernando - ABBA (1975)

Thanks to one of the best subplots in Malcolm in the Middle, I always have fond memories of this song.
9. Dancing Queen - ABBA (1976)

From the day I first got an iPod, this song was on it.
10. Take a Chance on Me - ABBA (1977)

Bouncing Muppet birds brought me here.
12. Hung Up - Madonna (2005)

This Madonna song (that I somehow overlooked on my Madonna mix) samples "Gimme Gimme Gimme," so when I listened to the original today, I was like "Wait, I know that music," and decided that I enjoy the sampled version better.  Sorry, I have more familiarity with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment