Friday, May 15, 2015

Mix Tape of the Day: May 15, 2015 - The Best of 1996

1996! Many exciting things happened that year!  Musically, it gave us a standard set of songs to play on our acoustic guitar at parties, much to everyone's chagrin.


Thanks for being so reliable, Ms. Crow.

Everyone is born knowing how to play this song, right?

The song that introduced us to Jewel and, by default, Jewel's voice.

Yeah, you know this song.  You probably forgot why, but you know it.

Speaking of meeting God, what if he were Alanis Morissette?

This takes me back to my teenage life in the '70s, you know, if I were born 25 years earlier.

Thanks Pandora's '90s Alt. Rock Station for reminding me of this one!

I can't make it through the '90s without including at least one Celine Dion song.

Clubbin' and ravin'.

I like this, most of the time.

Ace of Base?  At means that that song is going to be coming soon.

Oh, this is my favorite.  Well, until...

...the hook brings me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment